ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED
The 7th Congress of the Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction (ASPIRE 2017), welcomes the submission of abstracts. All abstracts accepted will be presented as an oral or poster presentation at the Congress and will be published on the scientific programme proceedings in which will be distributed during the Congress and on the congress website.
|Online Abstract Submission Starts
|Final Extended Abstract Submission Deadline
||November 21st, 2016
|Abstract Review Results Notification
||December 19th, 2016
|Registration Deadline for Selected Presenters
||January 2, 2017
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- Authors will be required to select a topic:
- ART, Clinical
- ART, Basic Research
- ART, Laboratory
- Counselling, Ethics and Psychosocial
- Endocrinology, Clinical
- Endocrinology, Laboratory
- Female Infertility
- Fertility Preservation
- Gynaecology and Surgery
- Male Fertility
- Overy and Ovarian Biology
- Preimplantation Screening and Diagnosis
- Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cells
- Reproductive Genetics
- Uterine Disorders and Endometriosis
- Submitters can submit up to two abstracts
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official Congress publications.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants.
- Please note: Registration fees must be received by the Secretariat by January 2, 2017, to ensure inclusion of the abstract in the Congress publications and in order to be scheduled for presentation.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other congress prior to The 7th Congress of the Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction (ASPIRE 2017)
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Abstracts stating “data will be discussed in the presentation” will NOT be accepted.
- Before submitting the abstract, the Abstract Submitter will be required to confirm the following:
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. Congress website, programmes, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to the 7th Congress of the Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction (ASPIRE 2017) and Kenes International (Hereafter: “The Organisers”). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
The Abstract Submitter grants the Organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s and Co-authors’ details
- Full first and family name(s).
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country, email address
- Abstract title – limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 300 words, including acknowledgements. We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
- Abstracts should clearly state:
- Background and aims
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- Abstract Topics– abstracts must be allocated to a specific category for the Scientific Program. You will need to select the category most suited to your abstract.
- Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract.
- Graphs and Images – A maximum of 2 images can be included per abstract. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. Graphs and images may be uploaded in JPG, PNG and GIF format only. When including a table it is recommended to save the table as an image and then upload it in to the abstract.
- After you submit your abstract, you can re-enter the submission link at any time to view and edit your abstract until the deadline date. Submitted abstracts cannot be modified or corrected after the submission deadline. There is no option to save the abstract as draft and to submit it at a later stage. If you do not submit your abstract, the information will be deleted.
Disclosure of financial relationships that the author(s) may have with the manufacturer/supplier of any commercial products or services related to the work, should be indicated in the appropriate box on the abstract form.
ABSTRACT SELECTION AND PRESENTATION
Participants interested in presenting an oral or poster presentation are invited to submit an abstract. All abstracts will undergo review by Scientific Committee. The Committee will determine whether abstracts will be accepted as oral or poster presentations with consideration to be given to the author’s preference. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Submitting authors will be notified via e-mail by December 19th, 2016 regarding the status of their abstract acceptance.